Areas of practice
Ms. Donoso performs duties of document management, inventory of office supplies, purchases of office supplies, face-to-face and telephone attention. She supports the administration area in various issues, personnel recruitment and is in charge of the office newsletter.
She has served as Secretary to the Head of the Administration and Finance Division of the Environmental Evaluation Service (SEA) and to the Head of the Administration and Finance Department of the National Geology and Mining Service (SERNAGEOMIN).
Ms. Donoso was also part of the work teams in charge of the Design, Organization and Development of Seminars and International Conferences, carried out in Chile and executed by both the Environmental Assessment Service (IAIA14) and the National Service of Geology and Mining (COV9).
- National Environmental Commission, Government of Chile.
- Environmental Assessment Service, Government of Chile
- National Geology and Mining Service, Government of Chile.
- Diploma in Communication in the Digital Era, AIEP.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing and Strategic Management, AIEP.
- Bachelor in Communication Sciences, Universidad de las Américas.