Francisco Javier GonzálezAssociate
Mr. González has centered his professional practice in energy and mining law, environmental and corporate law, contracts and real estate, advising local and international clients in the development of their projects in Chile.
- Sandoval & Latsague Lawyers.
- Accepted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Chile (2008)
- J.D., Universidad de los Andes (2006)
- Assistant Professor, Civil Law. Universidad de los Andes. (2010-2019)
- González Cruz, F. J., & Acevedo Ferrer, S. (2013). Critical review of the statute of civil liability for nuclear damage in Chile. (Revisión crítica del estatuto de responsabilidad civil por daños nucleares en Chile.) Revista chilena de derecho, 40(1), 11-41