Mr. Palma has centered his practice in the areas of Environmental Law, Energy, Mining, Natural Resources and ESG, as well as general corporate matters, advising local and foreign clients in the environmental assessment and development of projects in Chile.
- Accepted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2020.
- J.D., Summa Cum Laude, Universidad de Chile, 2018.
- Diploma in Environmental Law, Universidad de Chile, 2019.
- Diploma in Urban and Construction Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso, 2020.
- Course in Development of ERNC Projects, Universidad de Chile, 2020.
- WSP Environmental Consultant.
- Assistant Professor at the Environmental Law Centre, Universidad de Chile, 2016-2017.