Compliance and Corporate Governance
Our compliance and corporate governance practice specializes in counseling companies, management bodies and stakeholders to comply with corporate regulations and to accomplish business integrity standards, ensuring long-term success.
The corporate governance practice operates together with our related areas Corporate and Commercial Law, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, Tax and ESG to give integral advise for decision-making and financial-reporting processes.
We provide advice and represent on matters involving:
- Advice and development of crime prevention systems within the framework of the Criminal Liability of Legal Entities (Law No. 20.393).
- Support in the preparation and adequacy of policies on Corporate Governance; Codes of Ethics; Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI); Relations with Business Partners; Prevention of corrupt practices and Crime Prevention Manuals to comply with national and international compliance standards.
- Compliance with international norms and standards of good corporate practices (FCPA, ICMM);
- Corporate reputation management.
- Elaboration of corporate structures and internal strategies for better corporate governance, business integrity and regulatory compliance.
- Human Rights risks identification and management to support responsible and sustainable business models.