At BGBB, we provide comprehensive advice to all stakeholders in the energy industry. Our extensive experience allows us to quickly understand the logic of each project, and provide accurate advice, according to the needs and expectations of our clients.
Our practice areas include various types of investments, project development, financing and acquisitions of generation, transmission and distribution projects, fossil fuels and non-conventional non-renewable energy. These and other experiences, together with our knowledge of electricity regulatory law matters, make our law firm capable of making high-level contributions.
Among other related matters, our practice involves the provision of the following services:
- Permitting of Major Infrastructure Projects.
- Mining and Energy Concessions and Easements
- Processing of Environmental Impact and Risk permits
- Due Diligence
- Long-term service and supply contracts
- Share Purchase and Sale Agreements (SPAs)
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts (EPC)
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts (O&M)
- Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs)
- Contracts for the construction, operation, and transfer of assets (BOT or BOOT).
- Contracts for the construction and operation of industrial assets (BOOM)
- Connection contracts