Ms. Salvatierra has centered her practice in the areas of Mining, Energy and Natural Resources, ESG, Corporate and Real Estate Law.
Ms. Salvatierra has extensive experience in the area of Environmental Law, Sustainability and Communities, advising local and international clients in the development of their projects in Chile, participating in the review of environmental assessment instruments, the negotiation of cooperation agreements with communities, and the execution of real right of conservation contracts, among others.
- Interniship, Department of Studies of the Supreme Court of Chile.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Women and Global Public Policy, Universidad de Chile, 2021.
- Law degree awarded by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2019.
- Degree in Law and Social Sciences, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2018.
- Teaching Assistant of the Private International Law course at the Law School of the Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2017-2018).