Mr. Cabrera has centered his practice in the areas of Corporate and Commercial Law, Mining and Natural Resources Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Real Estate Law. He has advised national and international clients in the development of their mining and energy projects in Chile, both in due diligence processes as well as in the negotiation of contracts for the purchase or sale of projects and related assets.
He also works in the area of Dispute Resolution and Litigation of the firm, advising domestic and foreign clients in out-of-court negotiations and judicial proceedings before ordinary and arbitration courts.
- Accepted to practice law by the Supreme Court of Chile, 2019.
- Master of Laws student, LL.M., Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2021.
- J.D., Universidad de Chile, 2018.
- Teaching Assistant, Constitutional Litigation, Public Order and Protection and Economic Amparo. Universidad de Chile, 2015-2016.
- Chilean Bar Association.
Awards and honors
- Universidad de Chile Scholarship, 2012 – 2016.