Areas of practice
Mr. Bertrand-Galindo concentrates his professional practice in Corporate and Commercial Law, Contracts, M&A, Cross-Border Transactions, Foreign Investment, Project Development, Mining and Natural Resources, and Water Rights.
He has advised a broad range of local and foreign clients in his areas of expertise, participating in some of the most relevant legal matters occurred in the country in such fields.
Mr. Bertrand-Galindo has been professor of mining and energy projects development at the LL.M. program of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School. He has also been a researcher at the Columbia Vale Center at Columbia University and has been involved in different academic activities at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile Law School. Mr. Bertrand-Galindo has made publications and participated in several lectures and seminars concerning mining law.
He is recognized in the Mining Area by the international publication Chambers & Partners.
- Cariola Diez Pérez-Cotapos & Cia
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP (Foreign attorney at the New York Office)
- LL.M., Columbia Law School at the City of New York (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar / Becas Chile Scholarship), 2013.
- Minor in Economic and Commercial Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2006.
- J.D., Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (Summa cum laude), 2006.