Banking, Finance and Capital Markets
We provide advice on financial transactions and regulatory matters for financial institutions, as well as for promoters and debtors, both domestic and foreign. In the area of transactional advisory services, we have extensive experience in bank, capital market and structured financings. Among these types of transactions our team stands out in:
- Asset management
- Corporate financings, including financings for the acquisition of companies or assets.
- Structured finance and derivatives
- Cross-border lending – Project financing
- Formation of collective investment funds and private equity funds
- CORFO financing
- Structuring of guarantees
- Issuance of equity and debt securities in both local and international markets.
- Due diligence in financial matters, both in relation to banking entities and real sector companies.
- Securitization of assets and creation of structured products
- Derivative transactions