Engineering and Construction
Our lawyers have extensive experience advising national and international clients in engineering and construction matters, accompanying them, and actively participating in all phases of these areas, such as bidding, contract negotiation between principal and contractor, claims and dispute resolution, litigation and/or arbitration.
We firmly believe that each project is a unique case and that it is necessary to respond to the complexities of the specific industry to which it belongs, considering the particular needs of all parties involved.
Thus, our advisory services are focused on:
- Long-term service and supply contracts
- Engineering, Procurement and Construction Contracts
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts
- Electricity supply contracts
- Contracts for the construction, operation, and transfer of assets.
- Contracts for the construction and operation of industrial assets
- Connection contracts
- Land access contracts
- Maritime, electrical and mining concessions.