Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
At BGBB, we have an integral approach to corporate responsibility and corporate risk management. We understand the value of environmental, social and governance objectives in defining responsible corporate strategies and in the face of the scrutiny to which companies are subjected today. We provide comprehensive advice tailored to each client’s business in order to provide a solid foundation of corporate policy and business integrity.
Our services include:
- Advice on obtaining certification in International Standards (GRI, IRMA, DJSI);
- Legal audits for compliance with environmental regulations;
- Advice on regulatory compliance in the areas of climate change, biodiversity, water management, waste management and renewable energies;
- Development of equity, diversity and inclusion policies and integral labor relations policies;
- Generation of prior relationship plans and generation of community agreements, including with indigenous communities;
- Development of responsible sourcing policies for the supply chain;
- Corporate reputation management;
- Development of internal strategies and policies for best practices in corporate governance and transparency;
- Adequacy of internal policies and procedures to comply with national and international standards of corporate compliance, sustainability and community relations;
- Development of Human Rights Impact Assessment reports and risk matrix, according to international standards;
- Compliance with international norms and standards of good corporate practices (FCPA, ICMM);
- Training of senior management and board of directors in ESG matters;
- Development of crime prevention systems and policies, within the framework of the Criminal Liability of Legal Entities Law No. 20,393.