Mining and Natural Resources
At BGBB we stand out for having a solid background in mining law. Our knowledge in the field and experience in advising national and international mining companies allow us to provide a comprehensive legal analysis that allows us to provide practical solutions to medium and large mining companies.
It is worth mentioning that our mining law practice is led by Iván Bertrand-Galindo Arriagada, a leading lawyer in Chambers and Partners.
Among other related matters, our community practice involves the provision of the following services:
- Incorporation and processing of exploration and exploitation mining property;
- Negotiation and drafting of mining contracts, such as mining option contracts, mining easement contracts, asset purchase and sale contracts, royalty contracts, mining lease contracts, among others;
- Mining litigation, both in ordinary and arbitration courts, whether arising from opposition lawsuits or mining contracts;
- Defence and protection of mining property;
- Due diligence reports related to mining project assets;